Tell the Bell is an amazing opportunity for all the Taco Bell lovers to win free delicious food items and $500 cash prize.
Tellthebell survey is a very famous fast-food chain in the United States, is having an online feedback survey conducted by the Taco Bell restaurant. Taco Bell offers free tacos and cash prizes to its customers in exchange for their valuable feedback. Taco Bell is a subsidiary of a yum brand from china.
Already wants to participate in this Taco Bell Survey? Don’t worry. We are happy to assist you and we can provide you all the details regarding TellTheBell survey procedure and you will win $500 cash.
Taco Bell Content
- 1 A Brief Introduction of Taco Bell
- 2 Tell the Bell Customer Survey
- 3 Participate in Tell the Bell Feedback Survey
A Brief Introduction of Taco Bell
Taco Bell is founded by a person named called Glenn Bell. Bell started a hot dog stand which is named Bell’s drive-in. He started it at the age of 23 years back in 1946. Later, he opened many other restaurants, and finally, in 1962 he founded a first Taco Bell restaurant in California.
PepsiCo a famous named brand, purchased Taco Bell from Glenn Bell at time of 1978. Until now, the owner of Taco Bell is Pepsico. While having huge network list in terms of restaurant chains, Taco Bell is operating more than 7000 outlets. These outlets have almost 3 billion customers every year across the world.
Tell the Bell Customer Survey
The current owner of Taco Bell i.e. PepsiCo works day and night to improve the standards of Taco Bell and make it the best fast food restaurant for its customers. That is why they offer cash prizes and discount offers to all the customers for giving their feedback about Taco Bell experience at Tell the Bell customer feedback survey.
Purpose of the Tell the Bell Survey
The prime purpose behind initiating Tell the Bell Survey is to provide an improved experience to its customers by utilizing the suggestions and reviews obtained through this survey.
Customers are not only asked to provide positive feedback rather their negative reviews and complaints are equally welcome. Moreover, Taco Bell takes proper measures to rectify their shortcomings and lacking.
Another important reason for conducting Tell the Bell survey is to improve the following areas:
- Good food taste quality.
- The satisfaction of the Customers with Taco Bell.
- Enhanced food quality and delivery.
- Cost of the food as compared with other food restaurants
- The cleanliness and freshness of food.
- Availability of food items and menu of the restaurant
- The behavior of the Taco Bell working staff.
- Cleanliness of the Taco Bell outlet.
- Comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere
Requirements for the Tell the Bell Survey
Though participating in Tell the Bell is an easy task, However, everyone may need to fulfill following simple requirements to enter the survey.
- You will need a smart device whether a laptop, PC, tablet or a smartphone
- An internet connection to search for the official Tell the Bell website needed.
- A receipt of a Taco Bell purchase having an invitation code written on it.
Rules and Regulations
If you have fulfilled the above mentioned three requirements you can enter the survey by following these survey rules.
- Only 18 years and plus can enter the Tell the Bell survey.
- Tell the Bell survey provides you two languages to fill out the form.
- Customers need to understand either English or Spanish.
- The United States residents who are legal from the locals can start the tell the bell survey.
- Employees of the Taco Bell or the family members of the employees are not permissible to enter the survey
- One purchase receipt is valid for only one entry. If you want to take the survey more than once you will need a separate receipt each time.
Participate in Tell the Bell Feedback Survey
Below mentioned are the enlist instructions to enter in Tell the Bell survey. You must follow them to have a smooth experience.
- Open your laptop/Pc/mobile.
- Enters www.tellthebell.com
- The survey site’s homepage will be open.
- Provide 16 digits survey code of your receipt in the relevant field.
- If you do not have a survey code, you can still participate by providing;
- store number, date, and time of your Taco Bell visit.
- Then, the TelltheBell survey will start (Include several questions).
- Customers need to answer every question honestly according to their last visit to the store.
- After answering the survey questions, you will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes.
Famous Questions Asked in The Tell the Bell Survey
The Questions asked in the tell the bell survey are very simple and it will not take your more than a few mins in answering them. Below are a few questions for your help so you can get the idea of what you will be asked during the survey.
- Question # 1 is about customers having overall satisfaction with Taco Bell
- Question # 2 will ask you to choose your order type out of the available options like Dine-in, Drive-thru, and Carry-out.
- Question # 3 will be again about your Satisfaction with the options they have given.
- Question # 4 is about any problem if the customer has ever faced at Taco Bell
- Question # 5 is about your valuable suggestions. If you want any product or service to improve you can answer here.
- Question # 6 asks whether you have Purchased a Hard-Shell Taco or not. Reply accordingly.
- Question # 7 will ask you if you are a legal citizen of the united states and are 18 years of age or older, you may enter your sweepstakes. Select yes here.
Tell the bell customer survey is a great deal for TACO Lovers. Who will not want to win a free $500 cash prize? The cash prize and free discounts not only appeal genuine feedback from their customers, but it also opens up a wide scope for Taco Bell to provide their customers an improved and more facilitated experience in the future.
Please provide your feedback about this post in Comments below.